Ideal developer must be experienced & skilled in executing their Responsibilities;
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Analysing user requirement and determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigates problem areas.
• Follows the software development lifecycle.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtaining and licensing software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
• Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project.
• Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
• Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
• Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
• Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
• Investigate new technologies and continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Analysing information
• General programming skills
• Software design
• Software debugging
• Software documentation
• Software testing
• Problem solving
• Software development fundamentals
• Software development process
• Software requirements
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• 2+ years of professional software development experience
• Application architecture and design patterns
• Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
• Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
• Preferably Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline